• The selected candidate with produce original certificate of 10th & 12th Migration. Transfer Certificate and testimonials at the time of admission.
• The candidate shall undergo medical examination and produce final certificate along
with declaration counter signed by parents that he/she does not suffer from any chronic
disability like Arthritis. Asthma or any such disability which is not easily diagnosed
during medical examination. How ever if the student is found to be suffering from any
such disability within three months he/she will be terminated
• The candidate has to deposit full amount of prescribed fees.
• The candidate shall pay prescribed fees at the time of admission and every year.
• No fee other than caution money is refundable under any circumstances.
• Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
• Enrollment fee, Migration fee & Examination Fees will be paid by the student as per
• Fees from old student will be charged at the same rate at which they had paid in the year
of admission in four-year course.